We are very pleased to announce the winners for the 2008 NPCA Awards for member groups. With so many high quality submissions this year, our reviewers had quite a challenge in picking the top groups for each award. Thank you to all nominees for your outstanding work.
And the winners are….
Loret Miller Ruppe Award for Outstanding Community Service
- Friends of Malaysia and their “Wizard of the World” project
NPCA Print Media Awards
- First place: Amigos de Bolivia y Peru
- Second place: Friends of Nigeria
- Third place: Central Missouri RPCVs
- Fourth place: San Diego Peace Corps Association
NPCA Electronic Media Awards
- First place: Heart of Texas Peace Corps Association
- Second place: Minnesota RPCVs
- Third place: San Diego Peace Corps Association
- Fourth place: Friends of Kyrgyzstan
Thank you to all groups who submitted materials for consideration for these awards! To learn more about the awards and to link to the winning materials, visit the NPCA website.